This is a great craft for Vacation Bible School. You may need to cut the designs out for younger children.
- Strong paper plate or cardboard
- Colored tissue or cellophane
- Glue or tape
- Decorative string or ribbon
- Pencil, Scissors, Hole Puncher
- Decide what shapes you want, and trace or draw them on the paper plate. Cut out the shapes.
- Cut desired pieces of cellophane or tissue paper larger than hole.
- Cover the holes with the pieces of cellophane or tissue and tape or glue them.
- Punch a hole in the top and thread the string or ribbon through.